- 1 lbs ground Chicken or Turkey
- ½ cup shredded zucchini (squeeze zucchini in paper towels to absorb extra moisture)
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed) or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ Cup finely diced onion
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp Salt – Optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add ground chicken or turkey, zucchini, egg, garlic, onion, oregano, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Using small scoop form 24 meatballs onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn and toss with spatula or tongs and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve hot.